Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just getting started

So I have been working on trying to create a blog page for months now and slowly but surely I am. I am not sure how to "follow" my friends blogs or be "followed" but hopefully I will learn that soon. I am trying to transition from our babysite to this so it may take a little time. If anyone can offer cool things to add to the blog please help!! Thanks in advance!! The downfall of this is I can't view it at work or update it at work which is where I do most of my emailing but I think now that I am figuring this out I'll be more apt to keep it updated from home! So for now I must go (super fussy baby) but hopefully this week I'll get some pictures up!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO excited that you're blogging! :) You're gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree with Bonnie! It's an excellent way to keep up with baby happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can follow you friends by clicking "follow" at the top of their blog, but what I like to do is copy the url and paste it into my blog roll. I like visiting my blog and seeing friends' updates that way. I don't use my gmail much, so simply following blogs doesn't get my attention. It takes some getting used to. I am highly impressed your picture is centered right...I still can't figure that one out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete